OTC Channel Promotion立即投递Address：Beijing、Tianjin Department：Marketing Department Num：1 Nature：Full-time Working years：More than 3 years Time：2021/01/22
1. The formulation, transformation, negotiation and supervision of the national market promotion plan
2. Create a model market in the national market, until it is refined into a model for promotion, and replicated
3. Review the market activity plan applications and material applications submitted by the major regions, and guide sales to optimize resource allocation and achieve the activity goals
1. More than 3 years of experience in OTC channel promotion, experience in regional sales management is preferred
2. Have OTC model market planning and practical experience and experience
3. Have the practical ability to formulate, implement and manage annual sales promotion plans
4. Ability to write and transform plans, and to negotiate
5. Excellent communication, expression and coordination skills
6. There is no restriction on gender, age, college degree or above, able to travel
Product Manager立即投递Address：Tianjin Department：Marketing Department Num：1 Nature：Full-time Working years：More than 3 years Time：2021/01/22
1. Conduct market and industry analysis, customer demand analysis, competitor analysis, and provide valuable reference materials for product development
2. Organize basic product information, explore product selling points, coordinate internal and external resources to complete the development of product-related promotional materials
3. Provide relevant content support for product training.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in chemistry, medicine or pharmacy
2. Have more than 3 years of work experience in related industries
3. Have good market and data analysis capabilities, and good market acumen
4. Experience in related industries such as medical devices and pharmaceuticals is preferred.
Marketing Specialist（Supervisor）立即投递Address：Tianjin Department：Marketing Department Num：1 Nature：Full-time Working years：More than 2 years Time：2021/01/22
1. Verification of resources: various market resources invested by the company for verification, statistics and feedback;
2. Monitor the market: In accordance with the key tasks assigned by the company, inspect the implementation of the market standards of sales personnel and distributors at all levels, and conduct supervision and feedback. If the situation is serious, relevant personnel should be rectified within a time limit in the form of a market rectification notice , And follow up if there is rectification;
3. Information collection: conduct information analysis on the distribution rate, channel status, sales dynamics, etc. of each product; at the same time collect and analyze the performance, price, promotion methods and materials of the competing products;
4. Attendance appraisal: check the clocking in and out of get off work, action track, daily report;
5. Promotion and execution: According to the actual feedback of the market, cooperate with the marketing manager to formulate a reasonable marketing plan, supervise the implementation of follow-up activities, and provide activity feedback.
1. College degree or above, no gender limit, under 30 years old;
2. Familiar with FMCG/OTC market, experience in FMCG/OTC market is preferred;
3. Outgoing personality, persistent, strong communication skills.
IOS Engineer立即投递Address：Beijing Department：R&D Department Num：1 Nature：Full-time Working years：More than 2 years Time：2021/01/22
1. Participate in the needs analysis of relevant parts of the project, and be responsible for the client architecture design;
2. Responsible for the development and maintenance of IOS mobile terminal products;
3. For the IOS terminal platform, carry out cutting-edge technology exploration and software architecture design work;
4. Participate in the communication and coordination of other teams.
1. Computer-related major, undergraduate degree or above, with more than 2 years of relevant work experience;
2. Proficient in a development language in Object-c/Swift, have a good C/C++ language foundation, have an in-depth understanding of the MVC framework, and have participated in at least one large-scale IOS application that has been launched;
3. Have a good understanding of the iPhone and iPad application development process, understand Cocoa, UIKit framework and IOS SDK;
4. The data structure algorithm has a solid foundation, with a solid C/C++, Objective C programming foundation;
5. Familiar with memory and performance optimization strategies, as well as memory leak and garbage collection processing mechanisms;
6. Have a good sense of responsibility, self-motivated, executive ability, good communication skills and teamwork skills;
7. Proficient in network programming, including http protocol, TCP protocol, JSON data analysis, understand various encryption algorithms, and have certain WEB/JSON/XML related development experience;
8. Possess good coding habits and a certain documentation ability.